I've installed Firefox 2.0 and I get the error:

"Firefox can't connect securely to upm.knoa.com because the site uses a
security protocol which isn't enabled"

So... I changed sslProtocol="TLS" to sslProtocol="SSL" and restarted the
service. I get the same error.

Meanwhile, with Internet Explorer, I turned off friendly error messages,
and loaded the page. Instead of a "page not found" I get a blank page.
Interesting.

Next I tried the validator, a tool from here: http://validator.w3.org/

Great tool. It reports the following error:

500 SSL negotiation failed: error:1406D0CB:SSL
routines:GET_SERVER_HELLO:peer error no cipher

Any ideas? I'm going to try re-importing the original certificate in
PKCS12 format...

Michael Casale

Systems Administrator / IT Manager

Knoa Software