From: Martin Gainty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 12:33 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Serving up applets

Hi Robert

Which class is throwing the ClassNotFoundException?

M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its
contents