From: snowtoad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 November 2006 17:38
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tomcat and long startup time (hibernate)

Hi Mike,

Check out the following bug report, I had a similar issue and my
solution was to modify the hibernate session factory so that it only
instruments persistent objects as they are encountered for the first
time. I attached a patch  to the bug report which is a modified session
factory that implements the on-demand instrumentation. This greatly
reduces the startup time of hibernate.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-1258

 This e-mail is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexazure.com/mail-disclaimer.html