Christopher-

A programmatic example and javadoc is located here
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/catalina/docs/api/org/apache/catalina/realm/JNDIRealm.html#referrals

HTH
M-
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its
contents