On 11/30/06, Paul McMahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are the tc6.0.2 beta jars available in a maven repository?  If not
then what's the best way to request that they be made available --
post to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (again), create a bug report, contact someone on
IRC, etc...?

It's a matter of sorting out the dependencies.  Tomcat does not build
with Maven 2, so the poms will probably have to be written by hand.

I'll help with getting them published, but I'm not familiar enough
with the internals of Tomcat to write the poms.  If you'd like to
contribute the poms, open a Bugzilla issue and attach the files.

Alternately, I suppose since 6.0.2 is "only" a Beta, we could start
with minimal poms (no dependencies) and see how well that works.

--
Wendy