> From: Jim Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: SSL Setup From Site
>
> I did do the exe installer, but many searches did not
> find the tcnative.dll.

You have to explicitly click on a check box in the installer to get it,
at least on 5.5.20.

It's tcnative-1.dll, and should be only in Tomcat's bin directory, if
it's anywhere at all.

> Anyway, could they put that dll into a .jar?

No, thank goodness.  (Well, they could for packaging purposes, but they
don't.  Windows wouldn't be able to find it inside a .jar file.)

If APR is not installed and the APR listener is not commented out in
server.xml, you should get an INFO-level log message during Tomcat
startup about APR not being found.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.