I tried the install again, and now see the optional components. In
order to use the native (I believe that is what I was doing in my
server.xml file) I want to include "native" with a checkbox, or I do
not want to include Native?

I have got spun around here.

On 12/13/06, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: Jim Reynolds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: SSL Setup From Site
>
> the installer does not ask any questions. I used the .exe.

It doesn't ask the question explicitly.  On the Choose Components
window, if you open up the Tomcat entry by clicking on the + sign,
you'll see the optional component check boxes.  The Native one is for
the APR .dll file.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.