Hello,

I'm running a j2EE with Apache front end and Tomcat at the back accessing a
MySQL db.  I have some heavy urls, can take around 2 seconds each call.
While testing the site with JMeter if I put 25 users in a thread group and
hit the above url concurrently I kill my tomcat instance.
This means that someone could bring my site down with the above method?
I'm looking for some way to stop this happening.  Could be caused by by
ajp13 connector?
I'm not looking for a solution to cut down the time it takes to service each
request, with caching for instance.

Thanks in advance,
Adam.