> From: Siddhartha Subramanian
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: sendRedirect scheme
>
> Thanks for the information, I have tried all the possible
> combinations
>
> <connector port="80" protocol="HTTP/1.1" scheme="http".../>

You don't seem to be providing much real information in any of your
posts.  At least tell us the exact Tomcat level and provide your actual
relevant config files.  (Your above sample, using <connector> rather
than <Connector>, is obviously not correct.)  In this instance, also
include the name and level of the browser you're using; there are known
issues in IE6 about mishandling redirects.  You might want to do a
packet capture so you can differentiate between what Tomcat's sending
and what the browser is deciding to interpret it as.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.