Yeah, I'm trying to avoid using Velocity and make JSP a more appropriate
templating language. The framework is doing all the processing and
delegating to JSPs as templates.

--lee

On 12/29/06, Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lee Crawford wrote:
> To give more context, I have a framework that I'm using to build a
> web-app
> and the framework itself has JSPs to contribute to the application
(admin
> pages). Obviously, I can just extract the files and copy it into the
> namespace of the web-app itself but was hoping to avoid that.
It's possible with velocity.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        http://ceti.pl/~miki/
                    PGP KeyID: 8b12ab02