"Mark Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Martin Gainty wrote:
>> Im still waiting for the usual insults from chuck..then again maybe he
>> took the day off..
>
> Martin,
>
> This sort of comment is completely out of line. There is no
> justification whatsoever for your behaviour on this thread.
>
> I expect to see a public apology on this thread from you to Chuck
> forthwith.

Frack, after all Chuck started it.  Get a life, and let these two little
kiddies get on with their mud fight.  Just do what I do and block both of
them :).

> This is the second time I have had to ask you to apologise to Chuck.
> You ignored my request the last time, I do not expect to be ignored a
> second time.
>
> Mark
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This sort of gross over-reaction is a sure sign that you should pass this
title on to someone else.  Remember that this isn't a cathedral, it's a
bazaar.