Frack, after all Chuck started it. Get a life, and let these two little kiddies get on with their mud fight.

Who started what is debatable but there's no need to continue it -- or invite it as is the case here.

--David

Bill Barker wrote:

"Mark Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Martin Gainty wrote:
Im still waiting for the usual insults from chuck..then again maybe he took the day off..
Martin,

This sort of comment is completely out of line. There is no
justification whatsoever for your behaviour on this thread.

I expect to see a public apology on this thread from you to Chuck
forthwith.

Frack, after all Chuck started it. Get a life, and let these two little kiddies get on with their mud fight. Just do what I do and block both of them :).

This is the second time I have had to ask you to apologise to Chuck.
You ignored my request the last time, I do not expect to be ignored a
second time.

Mark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This sort of gross over-reaction is a sure sign that you should pass this title on to someone else. Remember that this isn't a cathedral, it's a bazaar.