If you want to edit the context.xml yourself, remove it from the .war
file. I suppose there is a conflict between the context.xml you deploy
yourself and the one inside the .war. I think when you deploy an
unpacked directory the META-INF/context.xml file is ignored. (Not 100% sure)

En l'instant précis du 01/08/07 13:05, Arnaud MERGEY s'exprimait dans
toute sa noblesse: