Hi,

  There are couple of ways to do it. Following are few of them:
(1) Using Tomcat manager application to upload .war file for your application.
(2) You can put your web application folder inside Tomcat webapps
(TOMCAT_HOME\webapps). But you
have to make sure that you use WEB-INF\web.xml inside your application. My
belief is
WEB-INF\web.xml is recommend to use because it has properties related to your
web application
which are very important. I always use it. Since I don't know much about your
application, I can't
be specific.

  Feel free to write me your question at my email address.

  Hope it will make you going.

Regards,