Thank you for the reply. I already created the LoginApplet.html and embed the
LoginApplet.class. Where should I put the files in the tomcat directory? Where
should I put the JSP files? How about the WEB-INF file? Please help me! I'm
really short of time! Thank you so much.

  Yours Sincerely,
  TEH NORANIS

Zack Grafton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I totally agree with Vacuum Joe on his point at getting familiar with
Tomcat. As well, I believe the applet tag is considered deprecated with
most of the newer versions of Java. There is a program in the bin
folder under your Java installation directory called HtmlConverter.
This program will help you replace the applet tag with the appropriate
object tags.

Good Luck!

Zack