On 1/21/07, JNeuhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can't help on the Windows/mod_jk issue because I haven't
used either for quite some time but...

Alternatively, we are thinking of running a standalone Tomcat in which case
we'd find to find a way of mapping some web-enabled directories with static
resources (mainly PNG images and some simple PHP scripts) to Tomcat in
addition to our Servlet. Is that possible?

If they're really "simple" PHP scripts, maybe you would be better off
simplifying your technology stack by rewriting them as servlets/JSPs
(or even using an emerging JVM scripting language, e.g. Groovy).

YMMV!
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]