Dear experts,

I have this foo.war created using netbeans and deployed to 2 apps in Tomcat,
namely fooTest and fooProduction. So I made 2 copies and renamed them to
fooTest.war and fooProduction.war and made changes to
\conf\Catalina\localhost\fooTest.xml and fooProduction.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/fooTest" reloadable="true">
<ResourceLink global="jdbc/fooTestDB" name="jdbc/fooTestDB"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
</Context>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/fooProduction" reloadable="true">
<ResourceLink global="jdbc/fooProductionDB" name="jdbc/fooProductionDB"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
</Context>

So we have 2 apps which can be accessed from
http://localhost:8080/fooTest and
http://localhost:8080/fooProduction

Both apps run fine except for links which we hardcoded in our source, like
window.location = '/foo/logout.jsp';. Is there a way to config these apps to
redirect to their corresponding subdirectory when Tomcat see path the /foo ?
Any help would be great, thanks.