Hello. How to configure a context that displays the contents of a
given disk directory, but without it being cached? I tried this, but
it does not work at all, i. e. I get an error message from tomcat when
trying to access /disk.

    <Context path="/disk"
docBase="/home/lib/disk/"
               reloadable="true">
        <Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger
Source code of org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger"
                   prefix="localhost_examples_log." suffix=".txt"
                timestamp="true"/>
        <Ejb   name="ejb/EmplRecord" type="Entity"
               home="com.wombat.empl.EmployeeRecordHome"
             remote="com.wombat.empl.EmployeeRecord"/>
        <Environment name="maxExemptions" type="java.lang.Integer
Source code of java.lang.Integer"
                    value="15"/>
        <Parameter name="context.param.name" value="context.param.value"
                   override="false"/>
        <Resource name="jdbc/EmployeeAppDb" auth="SERVLET"
                  type="javax.sql.DataSource Source code of
javax.sql.DataSource"/>
      </Context>