Stefan Wachter wrote:
Hi all,

has anyone already managed to integrate Tomcat into an IIS 7.0 using the isapi_redirect.dll? I tried for several hours but did not succeed.

I did (Vista Ultimate), and you are right, it's a real
PITA (like entire Vista is IMHO).

1. You have to create the Virtual Directory (not Application)
   named jakarta inside 'Default Web Site'
2. For that directory go to the
   HAndler Mappings -> ISAPI-dll mark enabled
3. Make sure you have installed
   II Services -> WWW Services-> App Dev Features
   (Check the ISAPI Extensions)
4. Click on the Server in the IIS Manager (Top icon)
   Now, click on the icon 'ISAPI and CGI Restrictions'
   Add 'Jakarta Isapi' pointing to the isapi_redirect.dll
   (make sure you make Rectriction == Allowed)

Rest is the same like for IIS5

That's it.
Easy, right?

Regards,