I don't want to block people from accessing my site, I just want to block
access to folder.  And I can't find .htaccess anywhere, is it something you
install serparetly?

Rashmi Rubdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I don't think .htaccess works with
Tomcat alone -- doesn't it require
Apache as well?

You could write a filter to block all IP addresses.

-Rashmi