If you're on Windows box write the filter
But then again if you're on a Unix box I would try .htaccess

Martin--

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoa Doan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: Tomcat hiding director

I don't want to block people from accessing my site, I just want to block access to folder. And I can't find .htaccess anywhere, is it something you install serparetly?

Rashmi Rubdi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I don't think .htaccess works with Tomcat alone -- doesn't it require
Apache as well?

You could write a filter to block all IP addresses.

-Rashmi