Hello after the weekend,

Does it mean that mod_jk 1.2.18 is not using flock() function at all ?
With 1.2.18 there is no kernel panic problem.
I have written to RedHat support to tell them that this flock() function
could be buggy.
Do you know when 1.2.22 version is goint to be released ?

And another question. I have set logging for mod_jk to error level, but it
logs every request and response time, shoudn't only errors be logged ?
Normally response time is sth like 0.0500 or 0.0900 but sometimes it is
10.2345 or 15.2543 or even 90.0456. What can take so much time ?

Regards
Artur