I never use SSL with Tomcat, but do you really want to load 4k rows a
time?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoa Doan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:11 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Possible bug?

I am accessing a page on my server that outputs about 4000+ records and
displaying them in a table.  The page loads fine w/o SSL enable but with
SSL it just stop around the 2000th row.  I have no idea why this is
happening.

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum Systems, Inc.
contains information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please do not read, copy or forward this message.  Please permanently delete
all copies and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by reply email
or by calling our Office at 703.740.9300.