I have an app running in Tomcat and it works fine. Let's say it is called Demo. I want to leave that instance of the app running just as it is. But I want to be able to do this:

http://www.mydomain.com/Testapp

Testapp does not exist. I want these requests to invoke Demo, not a second instance of Demo called Testapp, but actually Demo itself. I've looked around for a way to do this but I'm starting to think it cannot be done so time to ask.

Configuration is IIS talking to Tomcat 5.5
Thanks
Roger
--
/Roger Parkinson