Hello forum, As you can see in
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/jeusdi/doubt.png , from a CSS file I
refer to /img/pageheader_background.png, but when I load the HTML page, the
image isn't loaded. So, I believe tomcat doesn't found the image: CSS file
is under css folder and the image is under img folder. I don't know why
Tomcat doesn't found this image?

META-INF/context.xml-->
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/web_gm" reloadable="true" docBase="web_gm"
workDir="web_gm/work">
</Context>

I believed that docBase tell to tomcat that "/" of the web application
deployed is "$docBase". So, if in my CSS file I write "/img/file.png"
implies that tomcat searches file under $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/web_gm/img
folder.

Can you help me please? I want to refer to my resources using "/img/...", I
don't want to use "../../img/...".

Thanks for all in advanced.