Download the http server from Apache

Hi,

I'm a little confused about Apache Tomcat. When installed (Win XP) do I get
both the Apache HTTP server and the Tomcat?

I needed the Apache HTTP server for some PHP development tests. And did try
to install it on may machine, but it didn't work. Now I realise that I have
Apache Tomcat on the same machine. Perhaps this won't work?

Can I use the Apache Tomcat installation to serve a PHP application, or do I
need to install a separate Apache HTTP server and shold that work when I
have Apache Tomcat installed?

Thanks!
--
<...>
http://www.nabble.com/Running-Apache-Tomcat-and-Apache-on-Win-XP-tf4311573.html#a12274518

 Sent from Techienuggets Netbeans IDE Forum:
http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=11113