Hi Brian,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
> Out of curiosity, is the issue I noted (incorrect "redirct" failover
> when "route" used) a known issue? Even though it is not intended usage
> should I submit a big report?

I think we neither need a bug report, nor a big report :)

Quick shot: redirect needs to be a route, not a worker name. Since you
decided to map routes to workers via the route attribute, you most
likely need to use the route name instead of the worker name in the
redirect attribute. At least that's how the code looks like.

Redirect is older than route, and we didn't think about the implication,
when adding route. It's not bad enough to justify a bug report, I think.
We should note it in the docs though.

Let us know, if the resulting configuration works for you (whatever you
prefer, redirect or domain).

Regards,

Rainer