Hi Frank

Franck Borel wrote:
Hi Martin,

Its happened 3 times now. Always at exactly midnight. 21.09, 25.09 and 26.09.

We have VM Ware Server as the hardware - could this cause the problem?

What kind of network connection are you using? NAT or Bridge?
not sure and I don't have direct access to the host machine to check this. Could this play a role? What should I be looking for. I would have expected a Bridge...
I have a firewall on the machine with only the HTTPS port open.

In the config file there is the standard AJP port (8009) - what does this actually do?

This is a connector, that is used to connect Apache with Tomcat. Are you using Apache with Tomcat? If yes look at the log file of your mod_jk (C:\apache2\logs\mod_jk.log).
Then the AJP port is harmless, Its a tomcat server which is working alone.

Hardware : VM Ware Server
OS: Win 2003
Tomcat Version: 5.5.23

-- Franck