Hi Rainer,

I am not sure if JBoss embedded Tomcat uses the native
ajp but a great point. Do you know how to check for
that?

Also, you need to keep in mind the scale of things. In
other words my measurements at the client side are in
the 4 millisecond range. Depending how long the data
takes to get through communications stack on the
server then to the client comm stack we might actually
only be seeing a millisecond or two at Tomcat.
Normally overall transaction improvements of a
millisecond do not matter to most people ;-)

Regards,
Tony Anecito, Founder
MyUniPortal