I will have to shut down production and restart to see what happens if I use the normal start up scripts.

But I also noticed another thing. Sometimes when I click on the session count, I get the same page back with the exception error. Other times, I get a page with some of the session details and then a page below it with the error. Not all the sessions show up (my count says 120 but only around 10 are showing up).

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Rizwan Merchant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: Listing of sessions fails in web application manager

Here is the platform and jvm information.
Tomcat is downloaded from apache site.

That all looks good.

CLASSPATH=\
$JAVA_HOME/lib/tools.jar:\
$CATALINA_HOME/bin/commons-daemon.jar:\
$CATALINA_HOME/bin/bootstrap.jar:\
$CATALINA_HOME/bin/commons-logging-api.jar

The above is a bit troublesome.  The only thing normally needed for
Tomcat 6.0 on the -cp line is bootstrap.jar; why do you have all the
others?  This probably isn't the cause of the problem, but it's worth
clearing up to avoid confusion.

What happens if you run Tomcat with the normal startup.sh or catalina.sh
scripts?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.