Ok, I understand now.  I have removed "servlet-api-2.3.jar" from
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/occa/WEB-INF/lib/.

>  If you find any others in WEB-INF/lib that appear to be
> duplicates of ones in Tomcat's common/lib or server/lib
> directories, the extra ones in WEB-INF/lib should be
> discarded as well (ask first if you're not comfortable doing
> so on your own).

There are a tub load of "jar" files in that directory.  So I can look in
/usr/local/tomcat/common/lib and any duplicates of those in
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/occa/WEB-INF/lib I will remove.  However, I do
not want to remove anything without knowing which ones first so I will
ask: Am I thinking about this correctly?

I appreciate your time and efforts assisting me.  I am at the end of my
shift so I will not be able to reply until tomorrow to any other posts
on this but would appreciate the opportunity to continue with this
tomorrow.  I will look for any new posts first thing.

Thanks,
Steve