I have the following situation.

Tomcat 5.0 Server.

Program A is running on server, and needs axis 1.1 as a library.

Program B is running on the same server, and needs axis 1.4 as a library.

Axis 1.1 and 1.4 are not backwards compatible... if I just put Axis 1.1 on
it.. program B won't work.. If I just put Axis 1.4 on it, program A won't
work.

Tomcat doesn't seem to like having the same jar loaded in twice (some
classes between the two obviously overlap).

How do I make this all work? I really don't want to have to try to manually
convert a large application from using 1.1 to 1.4 or vice versa, want to try
to make them both work...

The only thing I have tried so far, is to bundle in axis 1.4 with program by
manually putting all the classes in the jar. This did not seem to accomplish
anything..

Thanks for the help!