> From: Edd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Compilation issue on solaris 10
>
> I require a custom build from source this time.

Why do you think that?  Tomcat is pure Java (other than the APR bit,
which you don't need), so the binary distribution runs on any platform
with a viable JVM.  The JVM that comes with Solaris 10 is certainly one
of those.

Just download the binary package from tomcat.apache.org - that's all you
need.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.