On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 09:42:44AM -0600, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
> > From: Edd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: Compilation issue on solaris 10
> >
> > I require a custom build from source this time.
>
> Why do you think that?  Tomcat is pure Java (other than the APR bit,
> which you don't need), so the binary distribution runs on any platform
> with a viable JVM.  The JVM that comes with Solaris 10 is certainly one
> of those.

I did not realise that the apache project made binaries. I will try
that.

My initial trail of thought was that I did not want to install blastwave
and all of the dependant packages.

> Just download the binary package from tomcat.apache.org - that's all you
> need.

Yes will do, but either the build or my method is somewhat broken.

--

Best Regards
Edd

http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett