> From: Richard Dunne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: viewing servlets on Tomcat
>
> CATALINA_HOME is causing me grief again.
> CATALINA_HOME=c:\Program Files\Apache Software
> Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\apache-tomcat-6.0.16\bin

Saying "causing me grief" or "catalina.bat is moaning" is not really
providing useful information.  If there's an error message being
displayed, tell people what it is, don't try to be cute about it.

You normally do not set CATALINA_HOME; the startup.bat script does that
for you.  Just make sure your current directory is Tomcat's bin
directory when you kick off startup.bat.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.