The exception says that the class that can't be serialized is
StandardSessionFacade, which is an internal Tomcat class. That's what's
confusing me. If it was a class in my code, I would know what to hunt for.

Deleting work folder causes problem to go away. However, it will come back.

Thanks for the response.