Hello,

I have compiled openbravo software in my local laptop with tomcat 5.5. and java 6 with no problems, but when I copy some new classes to my server it shows an error message (Bad version in class that I have just modified). My server is debian and it runs tomcat 5.5. and java 5.

Well, I tried to install java6 in my debian by means of backports unstable and I restarted tomcat after modify my environment java variable. Then tomcat doesn't show its main page and neither shows openbravo pages. Tomcat status returns that the service is not error, but yes existing an active pid file.

Must I have modify something else to do run tomcat 5.5 with java 6 in my Debian 4 server? Somebody have tried this? Thanks