> From: Toni Tortosa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Debian 4.0. and java 6
>
> Well, I tried to install java6 in my debian by means of backports
> unstable

Why don't you install a real JVM download from the Sun web site?  You
should remove the existing one first to avoid confusion.

Alternatively, when you build on your JDK 6 platform, set the target for
1.5 to allow such classes to be used on your existing server JVM.

(This is all basic Java, nothing to do with Tomcat.)

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.