I've got another issue--

I want to place an index.jsp file in certain directories that simply loads another page eg:
<jsp:forward page="some-other-page.html" />

This works fine for a page in the same directory. But my site uses relative links heavily, so if I do this:

<jsp:forward page="../some-other-page.html" />

All that pages relative links don't work, since they seem to be relative to the originating directory, not the parent directory.

I want to use relative links, I have a huge amount of static content, so this is a real headache.

Any solution to this? It seems bizarre that a forward doesn't reestablish the correct directory.

Lloyd