Yes the ended up in c:\user\share\java

I found the jdt plugin online and added it to c:\user\share\java\eclipse\plugins

Then my compile worked.  But Im not sure if it took the proper source.

I replaced the source files with the 2 found here:

for the bug linked on that page.

After I recompiled and replaced the  catalina.jar and
tomcat-coyote.jar in my tomcat lib filder in my test env, I seem to be
still getting the 8KB limit bug.  Im not sure if i did the build
right.