I am trying to build tomcat 6 as per these instructions:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/building.html

I keep getting this error when i try to build:

C:\rich\downloads\apache-tomcat-6.0.16-src\apache-tomcat-6.0.16-src\java\org\apache\jasper\compiler\JDTCompiler.java:38:
package org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler does not exist
    [javac] import org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.IProblem;

I also get this for some other packages:

package org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler does not exist
package org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.classfmt

Is there a Jar that I am missing?  I'm not sure where to find the
classes it's looking for.