Hi,

I am looking for the recommended solution for when multiple webapps need to use
the same sets or javascript, css, and image files.  I have created a symbolic
link in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/myapp called "shared" pointing to
/home/myhome/shared_files.   When I refer to /shared/test.js in my jsp, it does
not recognize it.  Is there something I need to do to tell Tomcat to follow
symbolic links or even better is there a recommended location under
$CATALINA_HOME for me to add my collection of shared files that will be seen by
all webapps?

I am using Tomcat 5.5.23.

Thanks so much for your help.