Many thanks to all of you for responding to my problem.
I apologize, I hope I didnot mention my system architecture clearly. (As I
mentioned, it is an old application, which was developed 9 yrs ago, and no
documentation at all :-(  )

I am accessing those applications like..

www.mywebsite.com/aaa -> (aaa webapp) Its based on Tomcat FORM based
authentication. (JDBC Realm)
www.mywebsite.com/bbb -> Here some static pages are deployed into Apache and
based on BASIC authentication.(mod_auth_mysql)
www.mywebsite.com/ccc -> (ccc webapp) Here dynamic pages are deployed on
Tomcat based on BASIC authentication.(JDBC Realm)

All the above applications are using same usertable for credentials.

Scenario 1: When I logs into the bbb, (Apache-BASIC) it is poping up a
dialog box with username and password and after providing the details it is
authenticating using mod_auth_mysql. I have a link to the ccc (Tomcat-BASIC)
from bbb pages. When I clicked that link, I am able to navigate those pages
without providing the credentials again. (I hope, here tomcat is finding
auth headers which are set by Apache)

Scenario 2: When I directly logs into ccc (Tomcat-BASIC) it is poping up a
dialog box with username and password and after providing the details, it is
authenticating using Tomcat BASIC authentication. If I click a link to bbb,
I am able to navigate to it without providing the details 2nd time. (I hope,
here Apache is finding the credentials which are set by Tomcat).

Scenario 3: When I logs into aaa, (TOMCAT-FORM) after authentication, I am
able to access ccc (TOMCAT-BASIC) without providing the credentials again.
(I hope, here Tomcat is sharing the credentials between FORM and BASIC
authentication credentials, as SingleSignOnValve is enabled).

These Scenarios 1,2,3 are working perfectly, and I need those as is.

Scenario 4: When I logs into aaa, (Tomcat-Form) after authentication, If I
click a link to bbb (Apache-BASIC) again its poping up a window for username
and password.

This is (Scenario 4) what I need to change. When a user logs into aaa using
Tomcat-Form based authentication and clicks a link to bbb, he should be
directly allowed to it without asking the credentials 2nd time.

Is there any way to do it, without modifying the Apache Authencitation?

I am really sorry if I am confusing you. Please let me know still if you
need any other details.

Thanks,
Sridhar