Mohan2005 schrieb:
Hello Again;

I tried the following, did not take effect;
What am I doing wrong here please;

My jkmanager shows this for the Loadbalancer "TEST" and it has only one node
called "NODE1"

        Name    Type    Host    Addr    Act     State   D       F       M
V       Acc     Err     CE      RE      Wr      Rd      Busy    Max     Route
RR      Cd      Rs
[E|R]   NODE1   ajp13   10.0.0.112:8109 10.0.0.112:8109 STP     OK/IDLE 0
1       1       0       0       0       0
0       0       0       0       0       NODE1           WwwNODE1Com     0/0

Then I would call the following url to Activate the node.

http://localhost/jkmanager/?cmd=update&mime=txt&w=TEST&att=wa&NODE1=activate

Go to the esit page and do the same change via the GUI. After committing the change in the GUI, there should be the correct URL in the browser URL line for a couple of seconds, before the browser gets redirected to the start page. The only parameter, which will be missing, is "mime", which is not very important and will only format the OK message slightly different, in case you want to evaluate it later in your script client.

You can also have a look at the form contents.

See below, for what I expect as a correct URL.

This would result in
Result: type=OK message="Action finished"

But the node does not get "activate"d.

Please advice. Thanks and regards
Mohan

Rainer Jung-3 wrote:
Mladen Turk wrote:
Mohan2005 wrote:

Examples:

cmd=update
mime=txt
w=myloadbalancer
sw=memberofloadbalancer
wa=disabled

http://localhost/jkmanager/?cmd=update&mime=txt&w=TEST&sw=NODE1&wa=activate

Mass editing of one attribute for all sub workers (also called edit by aspect) could be done via

cmd=update
mime=txt
w=myloadbalancer
att=wa