Hello Rainer

I am using mod_jk 1.2.25

And I assume val1 is the name of the node (NODE1 in this case)

so I tried both

http://localhost/jkmanager/?cmd=update&mime=txt&w=TEST&att=wa&NODE1=activate

and

http://localhost/jkmanager/?cmd=update&mime=txt&w=TEST&att=wa&val1=activate

But did not activate a stopped node. (NODE1 in this case)

Thanks you for your help and attention to this.
Regards
Mohan

Rainer Jung-3 wrote:

> Mohan2005 schrieb:
>> Hello Again;
>>
>> I tried the following, did not take effect;
>> What am I doing wrong here please;
>>
>> My jkmanager shows this for the Loadbalancer "TEST" and it has only one
>> node
>> called "NODE1"
>>
>>      Name    Type    Host    Addr    Act     State   D       F       M
>> V       Acc     Err     CE      RE      Wr      Rd      Busy    Max
>> Route
>> RR   Cd      Rs
>> [E|R]        NODE1   ajp13   10.0.0.112:8109 10.0.0.112:8109 STP     OK/IDLE
>> 0       1       1       0       0
>> 0    0
>> 0    0       0       0       0       NODE1           WwwNODE1Com     0/0
>>

>> Then I would call the following url to Activate the node.
>>
>> http://localhost/jkmanager/?cmd=update&mime=txt&w=TEST&att=wa&NODE1=activate
>
> Go to the esit page and do the same change via the GUI. After committing
> the change in the GUI, there should be the correct URL in the browser
> URL line for a couple of seconds, before the browser gets redirected to
> the start page. The only parameter, which will be missing, is "mime",
> which is not very important and will only format the OK message slightly
> different, in case you want to evaluate it later in your script client.
>
> You can also have a look at the form contents.
>
> See below, for what I expect as a correct URL.
>
>> This would result in
>>
>> Result: type=OK message="Action finished"
>>
>> But the node does not get "activate"d.
>>
>> Please advice.
>> Thanks and regards
>> Mohan
>
>> Rainer Jung-3 wrote:
>
>>> Examples:
>>>
>>> cmd=update
>>> mime=txt
>>> w=myloadbalancer
>>> sw=memberofloadbalancer
>>> wa=disabled
>
> http://localhost/jkmanager/?cmd=update&mime=txt&w=TEST&sw=NODE1&wa=activate
>
>>> Mass editing of one attribute for all sub workers (also called edit by
>>> aspect) could be done via
>>>
>>> cmd=update
>>> mime=txt
>>> w=myloadbalancer