Hola~

I'm looking for an efficient way to deploy a tomcat project to 2 or more tomcat
servers simultaneously.

Changes to are tomcat project may affect the way it communicates with a
database, and therefore we'd like to make sure the deployment takes place
swiftly.

What are some of the better ways to deploy a project to multiple servers???

According to this link from 2007, the farm war deployer is broken... but it
hints at other methods:
http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-user&m=117345255505224&w=2

It also seems to state it's still broken in the docs here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/cluster-deployer.html

What are some of the better ways to deploy a project to multiple servers???

Thoughts?