On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 05:23:15PM +0200, André Warnier wrote:
> And I presume that mod_jk does pass the information about the virtual host
> name, right ?

It certainly appears so.  I have a host with a single HTTPD in front
of a single Tomcat which defines three vhosts, and the traffic is
routed properly.

I can't say anything about sharing a single copy of a webapp on three
vhosts, because although two of our three vhosts are running the same
webapp, each has a separate on-disk copy.  We need to keep them that
way, since the services are updated on unrelated schedules.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Typically when a software vendor says that a product is "intuitive" he