On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 22:47 -0500, Charles Caldarale wrote:
> On Jul 17, 2008, at 21:56, Robert Koberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > The problem: even though I specifiy
> > 'docBase="/home/app/wwwapps/ROOT/members"'
>
> Which is completely illegal;

buzzwrecker. why? Is there a technical problem or conformance? I am
migrating an old app from Resin 2.1.16.

> webapps may not be nested - each must be
> in a separate directory (or war file), usually under the <Host>
> appBase directory. Move members up one level, and remove the path and
> docBase attributes from your <Context> element - they're not allowed
> in this situation.

Well, it worked when I tried it with out SSL. It works on TC standalone.

It also will work if you remove the
conf/Catalina/vhost/nested-context.xml

and place the Context element from that file in your server.xml Host.

So, now it is apparently working fine, unless I am doing something
terrible wrong with nested contexts...

thanks,
-Rob