From: kohanm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Context or Mapping problems Apache 2.2 +mod_JK+
Tomcat 5.5

I want to have a webapplication name /webaplicaiton/welcome.do
different than the directory name (/webapps/booking).
O.k., I'll bite: why?  That's now how Tomcat is designed to work.

My Tomcat works if the URL is the same as directory name(or.war file).
Which is as exactly how it's supposed to work.  Just use one name, and don't
make things more complicated than they need to be.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.