Partha

which TC you are implementing?
Also how you are starting your TC service which will look something like
$TOMCAT_HOME/bin/tomcat5.exe //TS//Tomcat5

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/windows-service-howto.html

check the tomcat logs for any exceptions in $TOMCAT_HOME/logs

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.